Newhaven Homes For Sale
Newhaven, Jupiter FL
Find Newhaven and Jupiter FL homes for sale and other Newhaven and Jupiter FL real estate on newhavenabacoa.com. Browse and search Newhaven houses, condos, townhomes and single-family homes in the community. Our extensive database of real estate listings provide the most comprehensive property details including home values, features and local school and neighborhood info so you can be sure that you have nearly all the facts you need upfront. Search newhavenabacoa.com today! Want a closer look at what other Newhaven properties are available in Jupiter FL? Also search our listings for Newhaven Open Houses, Newest Newhaven Listings and Newhaven Homes with Price Reductions now.
If you are looking for homes for sale in Newhaven or Jupiter FL that meet a certain criteria, newhavenabacoa.com is the right place to search. Here, it is easy to search for homes for sale in Newhaven and Jupiter FL that have the number of rooms you need, the features you are looking for, and a price you can afford. What's more is that you can find all sorts of information and resources here, and that often includes information about the Newhaven real estate market and the neighborhoods. Find out more here on newhavenabacoa.com.
In the Newhaven properties for sale in Newhaven there are unique characteristics and differing features. newhavenabacoa.com makes it easy to search for homes that meet your requirements, whether those are size, price or feature-related. The search is easily narrowed down right from the search results page, or you can check out the Advanced Search options for even more detail - after all, the place you choose will soon become your home and you should be choosy about the home you pick.
Use the search tools to get neighborhood information, not just property information. View search listings that not only provide pictures and basic property facts, but maps, graphs and statistics that tell you everything you need to know about neighborhood schools, demographics, cost of living and more, so you can make a choice you will still love even when you walk out the door and down the street.
If you find find searching for real estate is a laborious task, try newhavenabacoa.com simple browse feature which makes it a little simpler. Find Newhaven properties for sale with the features you need and find the details you want when your search here, so go ahead and search here.
Stepping into the hidden community of New Haven of Abacoa in Jupiter, FL feels like being transported to a quaint New England village where homes are characterized by wrap-around porches, gabled roofs, white picket fences, and streets lined with shady oaks. Maybe that’s why so many northeasterners flock to this unique and highly sought-after neighborhood and why native Floridians love it for the change of scenery. New Haven fosters a culture of outdoor togetherness where kids can play safely, parents can meet in many common outdoor areas, and where cookouts are a part of life. Whether sitting on a front porch rocker as neighbors pass by, walking to one of the many quiet green space park benches, or meeting up at one ofa two more active town center community houses with surrounding playgrounds and swimming pool areas, New Haven is a wonderful community for all ages.
Palm Beach county offers school choice options to allow students to attend schools other than what they are zoned for. There are also charter schools and magnet schools for alternative or specialized studies. New Haven is fortunate to be situated close to excellent A-rated schools, including Lighthouse Elementary, Beacon Cove Intermediate, Independence Middle and Jupiter Middle Schools. Dwyer and Jupiter High School are the choices for high school, all part of the Palm Beach County School District.
Surrounding this DiVosta-built community of 405 New England-style homes and 100 townhouses, which is spread across two “campuses” is a natural preserve and forest that shelters the community from sight when passing on external through roads. There are three lakes and connecting canals which run adjacent to walking nature trails that lead to a tortoise preserve. The west side of New Haven abuts the Abacoa Shops and Restaurants at Greenwich Circle, again hiding the community from sight when passing on Military Trail yet offering great dining and shopping options to New Haven residents along with the convenience of many businesses and professional services.
Shopping & Activity
In addition to the shops and restaurants at Greenwich Circle, Abacoa’s Town Center is a social hub with its many retail shops and restaurants, the Abacoa Outdoor Amphitheater, which offers free concerts and outdoor movie nights throughout the year, and Roger Dean Stadium, home of Cardinals and Marlins Spring Training. People from all over the region love to come to the events hosted here as well, such as the monthly Food Truck Invasion, the annual Artigras Arts Festival, and the Italian Festival. The Abacoa Golf Club is a public course with no membership requirements offering championship caliber play. With Florida Atlantic University situated adjacent to Abacoa there are lecture series and other events also offered by the college.
New Haven is just 2 miles west of the Atlantic Ocean at June Beach. The “practical” surroundings of Jupiter extend from West Palm Beach to Jupiter, which sits at the northernmost part of “Southeast Florida” and borders the beautiful, more rural Martin County to the north. The list of great area restaurants is nearly endless (track some of them at flavorpb.com/restaurants) and there are always many events and things to do in the local area. Here are a few highlights:
- Abacoa Town Center (downtownabacoa.com)
- Artigras (artigras.org)
- The Breakers (thebreakers.com)
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary (buschwildlife.org)
- Cinepolis (cinapolisusa.com/jupiter.aspx)
- CityPlace (cityplace.com)
- Clematis Street (clematisstreet.org)
- Coral Sky Amphitheatre (westpalmbeachamphitheatre.com)
- Downtown at the Gardens (downtownatthegardens.com)
- Flagler Museum (flaglermuseum.us)
- Gardens Mall (thegardensmall.com)
- Guanabanas & Paddleboarding (guanabanas.com/about and bluelinesurf.com)
- Harbourside (harboursideplace.com)
- Honda Classic (thehondaclassic.com)
- International Polo Club Palm Beach (ipc.coth.com)
- Juno Beach and Pier (discover.pbcgov.org/parks/Locations/Juno-Beach.aspx and discover.pbcgov.org/parks/Locations/JunoBeach-Pier.aspx)
- Jupiter Dog Beach (jupiter.fl.us/437/Dogs-on-the-Beach)
- Jupiter Inlet & Lighthouse (jupiterlighthouse.org)
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts (kravis.org)
- Loggerhead Marine Life Center (marinelife.org)
- MacArthur Beach State Beach (macarthurbeach.org)
- Maltz Jupiter Theater (jupitertheatre.org)
- Mounts Botanical Garden/Garden of Lights (mounts.org/product/garden-of-lights)
- Palm Beach Gardens Recreation Parks (pbgfl.com/275/Parks)
- Palm Beach Holiday Boat Parade (palmbeachboatparade.com)
- Palm Beach International Boat Show (pbboatshow.com)
- Palm Beach Wine and Food Festival (pbfoodwinefest.com)
- Peanut Island (discover.pbcgov.org/parks/pages/peanutIsland.aspx)
- PGA National (pgaresort.com)
- Riverbend State Park (discover.pbcgov.org/parks/pages/riverbend.aspx)
- Roger Dean Stadium (rogerdeanchevroletstadium.com)
- Sailfish Marina (sailfishmarina.com)
- Shakespear by the Sea (pbshakespeare.org)
- Singer Island (thepalmbeaches.com/explore-cities/riviera-beach-singer-island)
- South Florida Fair (southfloridafair.com)
- Sunfest (sunfest.com)
- Winter Equestrian Festival (pbiec.coth.com/keyword/winter-equestrian-festival)
- Worth Avenue (worth-avenue.com)